Thursday 15 February 2018

I am Tamil man - Why I sport hair like a Sikh?

Why I sport my hair in a bun on top of my head. I work in a office and this hairstyle is very convinient to hold long hair. I wrap cloth on my hair in cloth like Sikh boy. So it protects hair from dust and pollution.
When my hair length was upto shoulder, I used to sport them in a ponytail or a bun. But the bun size is very large and if I sport braid, it crosses my mid back. Long CHOTI.
Also, I respect Sikh Religion a lot! I wish I would have taken birth as a Sikh, so I could have grown hair since my childhood and entire family would be sporting long hair irrespective of gender and it would have been fun indeed to oil and comb each others hair.
It's a great respect to god the almighty. "Wahe Guru"
Probably my deep respect for Sikh relligion has bestowed upon me a Sikh friend.
I style like a woman. I do it while at home.
So my long hair gives me an opportunity to be like a man and a woman. I am indeed thankful to god the almighty for my long hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment