Sunday 11 March 2018

Tight oiled braids for concentration in studies - Meera's Story

My name is Seema

So I am married for almost 2 years now and live with my husband In laws and Sister in law.
She is in class 8th. Her name is meera.

When I first got married I observed that she has beautiful hair. However she just din oil them regularly.
My mil is also not strict about it as meera just did not listen.
She used to oil her hair on weekends and throughout he week it was regular light oiling or sometimes no oil at all. Also in her school for high school kids there no compulsory braiding.

She is good at her studies but I noticed how she plays with her hair 100times while studying.

I believe that a school girl or any student should be well disciplined and especially have oiled and neat hair.

She loved fashion and I dnt think this is her age to do so especially at the time of studying.

I spoke to my MIL about this and she agreed with me and asked me to take the responsibility.

Initially meera din agree with me And back answered so I had to be very strict with her. I once or twice pulled her ears also. She eventually realized I am very strict and she has to listen to me.

So now I oil her hair regularly and heavily. But never till it drips. I think even driping oil can be irritating and messy. I just make sure all her hair is well oiled. I then just check for lice as she is a school going girl and may catch it in class. However m glad she has not faced lice problem so far.
Then I Comb the hair well and then I make two parts of her hair with sometimes centre and sometimes side partition. Then I make 2 tight braids of her hair and i also use a ribbon to tie them up and make a bow. I don't like the braid to be hanging and she sit and plays with them whole day. As she has long hair I have to fold them up.

And I totally agree with all the moms who oil their kids hair everyday with two folded braids.

I plan to continue doing this to Meera till she finishes her education.

Also I let her wash her hair on weekends and dnt apply oil on Sunday. It's her holiday and she can do whatever hairstyle she likes. But on Monday again she had to compulsory go back to properly oiled hair and two braids.

This is the routine I follow with her.
Everyday I wake her up for college a little early Coz we spend good time in taking care Of her hair. and she takes bath and does her daily morning jobs like cleaning her bed,packing bags and then we eat breakfast.

After that I make her sit on a low stool and I sit on sofa or bed.
I use parachute coconut oil for her.
I use a good amount of oil and massage it and comb her hair properly. I then check for live but luckily she doesn't have that problem.
Then I ensure all her hair is properly oiled and then I make two partitions of her hair. Then I make a tight braid in in side near her ear and braid it till the end and then use a black ribbon to fold it tie it near her ear.
Then I similarly make another braid in the other side.

8 comments:

  1. What about your hair, is it long like Meera?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Sometimes I try twin braid.
      Read my earlier stories in which I sported hair like a school girl

      Delete
    2. Ohh, is that yrs story ? I thought Meera is different person!

      I love all yr stories, please continue

      Delete
    3. I write stories about others experiences too. Meera is a different person.
      Thanks for the compliments - You like my stories.
      I shal keep on publishing.
      Please read and post comment.

      Delete
  2. I really liked your blog.. please keep posting more

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://longhairstoriess.blogspot.com/2020/09/aryas-nightmare.html

    ReplyDelete